03 March, 2012

live before you dye

Buckle Boots - Ebay
Bag, Belt, Beanie, Jewellery - Vintage/DIY/Markets
Dress - Therapy according to the label, but I have no idea where it is from. Stole it from my mommy's wardrobe :)


Don't you just love how beanies can completely change outfits? Well, at least I think they do. I saw this dress and thought that I could definitely do something with it. You can't go wrong with a bit of tie dye, and you know what I am like with black things! I tried to dress it down a bit with the beanie, booties and belt, and I think it kind of worked... I hope. I have been rocking out maxi/midi things quite a lot now haven't I... I apologise if you are getting bored, but they are so easy to wear! I guess this dress is quite different from the usual things I wear anyway so maybe that makes up for it :)

Maybe you noticed how my hair is constantly in my face (the wind obviously thinks i'm ugly), but maaan you have no idea how windy it is here today. Outside my sister's apartment, the rocks (the ones I am standing on in the photos) go on for about 20ft until the sea hits them, and the waves are that big today that they are flying up in the air and spraying us as we walk on the path next to the rocks! Crazy hey. But yeah, my hair was going mental, as you can see. Definitely going to be having a fight with my hairbrush tonight.

Anyway, I hope you like the slight change of style today, I wanted to try something different! Thanks for looking, have a nice day :)

10 comments:

  1. ahh yes, the beanie! It was a great pair with this outfit!! love.

    that location is gorgeous, your sister is lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! can't go wrong with a beanie. and yeah i know i love it here!! it is beautiful

      Delete
  2. you have such amazing style :) I love the print on your dress!
    xxx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you dress is too dang cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look. and that ocean.wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :). the ocean is beautiful here! <3

      Delete
  5. Yes! The beanie changes everything. These pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete